These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!
It’s the time of year when you can think of all the things you want, put it all down on a list and give it to Santa. At this point in our lives we sometimes feel as though we don’t want anything. Often times, if we really want something, and we are able to, we just go out and buy it. Remember the times when you were a kid and you would have to wait ALL year for that one toy you had been eying? My list back then was much longer. But just for fun, here are a few of my favorite things that may make it on your Christmas list this year, or may help you while shopping for friends and family!
1. Lululemon Weekend Warrior Bag. I know, it seems bazaar, but I PROMISE you, if you like to travel, you must have one. They can pack so much and they have all these secret compartments, you will constantly find a new pocket or pouch.
2. Emi-Jay Hair Ties. With my hair up 99% of the time, I need a good hair tie. These hair ties come in so many different fun colors and designs so you can match them to your outfits. Also, they don’t leave creases in your hair! With the ribbon look, it adds a little feminine touch to your typical ponytail.
3. To Be Calm Candles. In their colorful tins, these candles not only fill the air with the most lovely smell, but they brighten up your space too! I’m a sucker for candles, but these are my favorites!
4. MAC Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss. I’m not a fan of lipstick, so I always opt for the gloss. Maybe it was the years of ballet performances and caking the lipstick on so nothing could take it off? This is my favorite, in “Fashion Scoop”. It’s a soft pink that give s a little color, but more shine than anything. It’s also not sticky so on those windy days your hair will not get stuck on your lips!
5. Rainbow Sandals. After the first few wears, Rainbows mold to your feet making them the most comfortable flip flops you’ll own.
6. BOSE Headphones. I admit, when my husband and I are on those long haul flights, I always look to him with my saddest puppy eyes asking if I can use his BOSE noise cancelling headphones. They really do block out all noise, especially that loud airplane hum that can stick with you for days after your flight.
7. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask. This was first introduced to me by one of my clients before my wedding. With absolutely flawless skin, I had to trust her; she was doing something right! So at the airport on our way home for our wedding I bought a few of these masks. I wish I bought boxes of them! Although a bit scary when on (think Mrs. Doubtfire after s(he) stuck her face in the cool whip), it left my skin feeling amazingly soft.
8. Lululemon Run Speed Short. I will admit, I wear these EVERY morning when walking our dog. So you can never have enough! They are lightweight and comfortable and so easy to just grab and put on for everything from running a few miles to grocery shopping to hiking a volcano!
9. Lululemon Light as Air Underwear. Everyone hates to have panty lines!!! These are the BEST if you strive for a smooth “nothing there” bum!
10. A GOOD BOOK! You can never go wrong.
What are a few of YOUR favorite things?